Care worker/support worker
To provide a Service of Care to clients to enable them to lead as independent a lifestyle as possible. This Care Service will involve a programme of personal care and household management that is personalised for each client in the form of a Care Plan. Care duties will therefore include assisting the client with the following activities and in so doing will at all times observe and respect the client’s dignity, privacy and independence as far as practical:
• Dressing and undressing / preparing the client for Day Care or trips out.
• Washing / bathing / showering / shaving / grooming / cleaning teeth.
• Hair care (washing / brushing).
• Nail care (fingernails only).
• Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
• Continence management.
• Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision).
• Getting in and out of bed.
• Assisting with the use of Aids to Daily Living / Rehabilitation Aids, as required.
• Helping with rehabilitation programmes, as prescribed by Healthcare professionals.
• Day / evening / night sitting services, as required.
We offer free course such as Health and Social Course till level 3